Good tiny device for storing/summing up a few lists of numbers throughout the day?
08-19-2014, 04:27 PM
RE: Good tiny device for storing/summing up a few lists of numbers throughout the day?
(08-19-2014 04:14 PM)Jim Horn Wrote:  If you'd like something for this specific task, rather than incorporating it in a cell phone, you might consider a Palm Tungsten or similar. They've fallen out of favor so can be found very inexpensively (I have nearly 100 that were thrown out at a previous employer - anybody want some?). They have an easy to read screen, a variety of input options (I found Graffiti to be very easy to use) and are roughly half the size of a 48/49/50. There is a huge variety of free software available as well. I used mine heavily (including Free42) until my non-smart phone died and was replaced by an Android one four years ago. It still has software I've not found for any other device.

I do have a nice Palm m500 I could use. If you know any software that would be well suited for this task (probably not a general-purpose spreadsheet), I'd be interested in knowing about it. It would fit nicely in my pocket alongside my iPhone, which would be a big plus.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good tiny device for storing/summing up a few lists of numbers throughout the day? - Dave Britten - 08-19-2014 04:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)