Good tiny device for storing/summing up a few lists of numbers throughout the day?
08-20-2014, 12:32 AM
RE: Good tiny device for storing/summing up a few lists of numbers throughout the day?
(08-19-2014 11:41 PM)Jim Horn Wrote:  While the data you want to track isn't financial, any money tracking program would included categories, easy entry, summation, and probably a way to export the data to your PC for record keeping. Currency conversion can be used to convert fluid ounces to milliliters as well. The Palms came with such a program and better ones are available free on the Web. Would that do the job?

That crossed my mind. I couldn't figure out how to make the built-in Palm Expense program provide a report of totals, though. I have Pocket Quicken on there. I wonder if that would do it without being too much of a hassle. My 24-hour reporting periods go from 7:00 PM the previous day to 7:00 PM of the day I report the total, so that might make the Pocket Quicken reports useless for that purpose. I'll have to play with it a bit. Is there a good 17BII simulation for Palm OS?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good tiny device for storing/summing up a few lists of numbers throughout the day? - Dave Britten - 08-20-2014 12:32 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)