Good tiny device for storing/summing up a few lists of numbers throughout the day?
08-21-2014, 06:01 AM
RE: Good tiny device for storing/summing up a few lists of numbers throughout the day
(08-21-2014 03:06 AM)Dave Britten Wrote:  
(08-21-2014 01:57 AM)Les Bell Wrote:  I actually do store some of my medical data in the cloud - I put my weight, daily pedometer reading and BP figures in a Google Sheet. I get nice graphs to illustrate my current weight loss (lack of!) progress, and it saved me around 90 minutes and a consultation fee when I last needed a renewed prescription for my hypertension medication - I just emailed a link to my GP and she posted back the prescription.

The risks are minimal - we're not talking national security here - and the benefits outweigh them.

Yeah, data on how much I drink and pee isn't terribly valuable to a typical identity thief. Wink

Big Grin - I wasn't talking about those customers. Wink Think of insurances and banks instead: you may well get special rates when they already know your health data. Undecided But it's your decision anyway ...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good tiny device for storing/summing up a few lists of numbers throughout the day - walter b - 08-21-2014 06:01 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)