NewRPL announciator question
05-09-2023, 02:27 PM
RE: NewRPL announciator question
(05-09-2023 01:13 PM)Claudio L. Wrote:  
(05-07-2023 03:10 AM)nickapos Wrote:  Thank you very much Claudio for the info, it clarifies everything.
In my case the annunciator is constantly on, just checked the voltage again and it is 5.3V.
In this case should the annunciator be on?

As I said, on my machines I calibrated for it to come up around 4.9V, but we realized that there's variability between calcs, I guess yours gives for 5.3V the same reading I got for 4.9V. I'm not having a lot of free time right now but I'll take a look and see if we can add some user settings so you can calibrate yourself from within newRPL. Give me a couple of months or so, I'm really tied up with "real" work.
Hi Claudio, thanks for the clarification.
For the record this is not a request for fix, i am just trying to understand if this is normal or not. It does not prevent me from using my calculator anyway so it is not a big deal.
It is a minor issue, and quite possibly this might be something that depends on quality control of the hardware itself. My calculator is a device bought from AliExpress last year so I would not be surprised if it was not completely up to HP spec.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
NewRPL announciator question - nickapos - 05-05-2023, 06:38 AM
RE: NewRPL announciator question - nickapos - 05-09-2023 02:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)