16c overlay in TheCalculatorStore
10-12-2023, 07:11 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2023 01:08 AM by rprosperi.)
RE: 16c overlay in TheCalculatorStore
(10-12-2023 02:40 PM)Divasson Wrote:  Regarding overlays, now that we have found a way of producing them that seems to work well, which other overlays would you be interested on?

I can think of:
  • Woodstock series - to be able to use the panamatic modules on any Woodstock body
  • HP41c series (and then which modules?)
  • Any other?

I think these would be quite popular:

[*] Woodstock - 25E and 29E, allowing any Woodstock device to act as the 2 most powerful/popular. I think most fans wanting to use a 21, 22 or 27 will prefer an original and not use an overlay
[*] Spice - 34C and 38C allowing any Spice device to act as the high-end Scientific or Finance models. For the same reasons, I think there is far less demand for 31, 32, 33 and 37 overlays.
[*] 41 Models - This one is hard! Maybe best to ask Michael Fehlhammer which 41 overlays he has been selling for over 9 years are the most popular. I can list my favorites but this will vary widely from user to user. That said, Angel's AMC-OSX seems to be by far one of the most widely used 41 ROMS, and IMHO should be a top-priority part of any list of overlays.

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 16c overlay in TheCalculatorStore - rprosperi - 10-12-2023 07:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)