Can anybody please sanity check my Free42/Plus42 skin before I submit it?
08-22-2023, 12:10 PM
Can anybody please sanity check my Free42/Plus42 skin before I submit it?
Note: This is effectively a repost of something I posted in the General Forum yesterday but I've decided the right place for it is in this forum instead. Could the moderator please remove my post in other forum. Thanks.

I have developed a new skin for the Free42/Plus42 emulators (available via https://thomasokken.com) and I'd appreciate some feedback on it before submitting it to the developer's website. It's kind of radically different and I've optimized it for engineering notation numeric entry (e.g. 1.2pF, 2.3µA etc.) and dealing with physical constants & properties. I developed it to make my life as a scientist and electrical engineer better. Anybody out there willing to give this a shot? A zip file is attached and I guess the right place to start is with the Readme.txt file. Note that the documentation references a 1080 pixel wide skin, but that has been removed to accommodate the forum's 1MB attachment file size limit.

.zip  Mueck_EV_640.zip (Size: 981.93 KB / Downloads: 41)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Can anybody please sanity check my Free42/Plus42 skin before I submit it? - MickM - 08-22-2023 12:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)