A skinnable phone/desktop 42S emulator (aside from Free42/Plus42)
10-19-2023, 04:56 PM
A skinnable phone/desktop 42S emulator (aside from Free42/Plus42)
In an 11th hour twist of fate, the skin I've spent such a very long time developing for Free42/Plus42 has crashed and burned :-(. It has several new and great features, but I required a trivial amendment to the operation of the "E" button (for entering an exponent) that I believe nobody would ever notice. However, the developer (Thomas) is unwilling to make the change on principle and I'm unwilling to donate the skin without it. I continue to hope he will change his mind or perhaps identify another solution, but I (and my colleagues) have been unsuccessful so far - hence this post. The skin itself is complete in it's features but now I'm looking for a new home for it while I still have momentum. I'm generally unaware of the other 42S emulators out there (phone & desktop), and in particular their skin and desktop version hotkey capabilities. Can anybody out there recommend an emulator for which I could work with the developer to donate my skin?

Also, I don't want anybody to misinterpret this post as a jab at Thomas - he's been quite helpful during the development of this skin except for that one issue right at the very end when everything was all done (which was, admittedly, immensely disappointing for me).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A skinnable phone/desktop 42S emulator (aside from Free42/Plus42) - MickM - 10-19-2023 04:56 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)