Attention: Many many fake offers on German kleinanzeigen
11-11-2023, 10:00 AM
RE: Attention: Many many fake offers on German kleinanzeigen
(11-07-2023 11:29 AM)Maximilian Hohmann Wrote:  And mind you: They don't only cheat with expensive items. Recently I tried to buy a small tool for about 10 Euros. The seller kindly asked if I could pay with "Paypal for friends" because otherwise, because all the fees, not much of the 10 Euros will be left for him. So I thought: "What can I lose?" and sent him his 10 Euros. Now I know what I can lose: 10 Euros ;-)
They know very well that nobody will make a large fuss or call the police (which can't do anything about it anyway) because of 10 Euros. So I will only use the secure payment system from now on.

semi OT. Similar experience here. Since there I said "I will gladly pay the additional fees" (that normally are 1-2 euros, better than losing 10).

So I send 10 +1 or 2 euros with paypal services and I had once someone trying to slow down things, I gave them a deadline and then I asked for a refund. It happened no problem. (could it be that paypal refunds may not work as expected due to silly arguments from the seller though)

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attention: Many many fake offers on German kleinanzeigen - pier4r - 11-11-2023 10:00 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)