Calculators you regret not buying?
12-04-2023, 05:16 PM
Calculators you regret not buying?
Hi, I'm new on the forum but I've been interested in calculators for a while. I started with Casios when I was in high school and college (2000s). I eventually got into HP calculators after learning about RPN (I'm also a fan of HP's lab gear and test equipment).

I used Free42 for a while before buying my first HP calculator, an HP-32S. I really liked it but not as much as the 42S with it's dual-line display and better complex number support. I eventually got a DM42 in 2018. My most recent purchase is an HP-15C CE which I'm really liking. I love the continuous memory of HP calculators, something that my Casios never had.

I had considered a 35s a while back when I was first getting into RPN, but I read that it was 'buggy' and decided against it. Now that I'm getting back into calculators, I thought I should buy one only to learn that it was discontinued! New-in-box 35s's are now commanding fairly high prices on the 2nd hand market.

So my questions is: Which calculators do you regret not buying when they were available new? And which current calculators do you think will be future classics?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Calculators you regret not buying? - esm - 12-04-2023 05:16 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)