Move math to its own section?
12-24-2013, 02:05 PM
Move math to its own section?
Hello all, I'd like to know what you think about an idea of mine...
It's about this new forum. I really like it, it's much clearer and should hopefully stop all the complaints from people who are uninterested in some topics.
Anyway, I like that it's very neatly divided in subcategories. Currently I'm not very interested in older calculators - my collection is sort of complete up to the point where I could bring it, so I'm mostly using the Prime, so that's the section I spend most of my time in.
But I'm also interested in general mathematics - discussions, puzzles, physics, and so on. Right now, these topics go into the "General forum" section, which also includes discussions about older calculators. What do you think about moving all the "general math" discussions to their own section, and keeping discussions about old calculators (collecting, hardware, programming, fixing, everything) in another section? That way I could read the two sections I'm interested in (Prime and "theoretical stuff") more easily.
I talked to Dave about this, he says it would be very easy to do, and it would be fine with him, but he said better check what most people want... Smile

Cristian
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Move math to its own section? - Cristian Arezzini - 12-24-2013 02:05 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)