Mechanical Engineering Function library...for free!
12-23-2014, 02:44 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2014 01:39 PM by acmeanvil.)
Mechanical Engineering Function library...for free!
**EDIT: Thanks to compsystems for spotting two errors in the electrical library. As you can see I haven't done all that much with it, but hope to eventually. The zip file attached has the updated version.***

I am posting my mechanical engineering function library (it also has some structural and electrical related libraries as well) for anyone who would like to use/expand it. This is a collection of functions that I have put together for use at work. They are a bit all over the place but are mainly related to statics, and machine design.

The usual caveats apply; it probably has bugs I haven't caught and it contains a bunch of approximations, so if you are calculating a space shot or something equally mission critical double check your calcs. Also, it may duplicate functions already on the Prime, which I haven't looked for.

All the functions are reusable as stand alone elements, or if that is not your thing, they can be all accessed through a series of menus (CHOOSE boxes...) called directly from two top-level functions. There is a README file in the zip that explains how it works and all the functions are listed in the text file labeled "FunctionDefinition.txt". Do read the README file first though.

It is continues to evolve, but I figure I would post the current snapshot.

Attached File(s)
.zip  Engineering Functions.zip (Size: 49.05 KB / Downloads: 106)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Mechanical Engineering Function library...for free! - acmeanvil - 12-23-2014 02:44 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)