Connectivity Kit. Still another major BUG
01-03-2015, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2015 09:12 PM by danielmewes.)
RE: Connectivity Kit. Still another major BUG
Quote:(notice? no curse words!)
You must be pretty good at Taboo http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taboo_%28game%29 ;-)

I don't understand why you think that these are bugs, let alone major bugs. Having a calculator give you a wrong result is a major bug for me, or if it crashes that's a major bug.

The first thing you're mentioning is a missing feature in the UI it turns out (no multi selection in the list editor). I agree that would be nice to have. Though to be fair there are 1,000s of other things that are "nice to have" in *any* UI, no matter how mature the product.

The other thing (assuming Tim's explanation is correct) is simply an aspect of how the type system of the Prime is defined. Very clearly not a bug. It's not a bug of Java that you cannot store a string in an integer variable.

(I personally am amazed that I can do copy&paste from the Virtual Calculator in the first place by the way. This is absolutley *not* something I would expect from an emulator, and it's seriously cool.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Connectivity Kit. Still another major BUG - danielmewes - 01-03-2015 09:07 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)