Casio magnetic data cards for the Pro fx-1
04-20-2019, 05:30 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2019 07:47 AM by blackjetrock.)
RE: Casio magnetic data cards for the Pro fx-1
If there's anyone out there with both a Casio PRO fx-1 and a magnetic card and has been able to record and read a card, would it be possible to write down the EXACT sequence of keystrokes and switch settings that result in a successful card record and read?
The reason for this is that I have a PRO fx-1 and a 'card', but I'm not able to get a program recorded and read back. The odd thing is that I write a program, record the card, check it and get no error light. I then read it and check it and again get no error light. When I look at or run the program, however, there's nothing there. I know about the AC followed by MAC that has to be done, but the manual doesn't say what switch settings you need to have set up when you do it. If I can get a known working sequence then I can see if my card or calculator is not working.

Andrew
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casio magnetic data cards for the Pro fx-1 - blackjetrock - 04-20-2019 05:30 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)