Copying "List" files from the Virtual Calculator to the Hardware Calculator
03-08-2015, 03:50 AM
RE: Copying "List" files from the Virtual Calculator to the Hardware Calculator
Tim;
You need to try your procedure on a physical calculator. It worked, after a fashion. I chose L0 and L9 and copied my data into those 2 files. I then "sent" them to the physical calculator. I then "stored" them from the home screen back to "GasVars" and "Gasses". I then tried my program that uses these 2 files, and it appears to be working properly. I then went back into the memory manager to "delete" the contents of L0 and L9. When I deleted one of them, it rebooted the calculator (have been unable to reproduce this one), and changed one of my files name to Chinese characters. The reboot also deleted another "List" file I had in memory. In other words, if I delete the contents of L0 and L9, I also delete the files "GasVars" and "Gasses". Not a good thing! But, things get weirder. I let the physical calculator sit hooked up to the PC for and additional 10 minutes or so. I then went back into the memory manager to delete the contents of L0 and L9, and this time they deleted properly. Go figure!
Thanks for the help.
rcf
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Copying "List" files from the Virtual Calculator to the Hardware Calculator - Bob Frazee - 03-08-2015 03:50 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)