and now for something completely different...
03-18-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: and now for something completely different...
(03-18-2015 09:39 PM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote:  On the other hand, if the WP43s team opens up a little (speeds up a little more, and collaborates freely) and can afford-ably provide a development platform (did I mention reasonably priced) then yes, I agree it would be better for the community to pull together on one platform and get the hard work of coding done.

We've always accepted input from everyone. At the moment, Marcus has a job and can't find the year or so of spare time to do another calculator. Likewise, I'm having difficulty finding enough time to maintain the 34S even though that is fairly low effort -- currently there are some problems with the discrete statistical functions that Dieter and I are working on.

Of course, if you want to design and build a hardware platform for the project, we'd be very interested. The electronics are the easy bit to design and produce, the hard part is the industrial design & production: case, keys, etc. Especially making the latter economical.

Pauli
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now for something completely different... - Paul Dale - 03-18-2015 10:18 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)