I/R Printer module and the Plotter, Extended I/O, and/or Devel
05-07-2015, 02:53 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2015 02:55 AM by TASP.)
I/R Printer module and the Plotter, Extended I/O, and/or Devel
I was thinking about the Extended I/O and Development ROMs (and the Plotter too) in regards to the I/R printer module and the I/R printer.

My first thought was to not waste any time wondering if any of those ROMs would enhance the I/R printer at all since it's not an IL device. But then it occurred to me, somebody here with WAY more recent experience in all things 41 might have had the time and inclination to actually plug them in together and see if anything interesting came up.

I'm still thinking the Extended and the Devel aren't going to help much, but the plotter is the one of the Trinity I don't have, so it is a little more mysterious to me in what it brings to the table.

Also, since we are opening this can of worms, would the 82143 printer be 'identical' from the HPIL angle to the I/R printer ?

(I could probably research all of this, but if it's already been done, and I ask here, we can all find out)

thanx regardless !!

2speed HP41CX,int2XMEM+ZEN, HPIL+DEVEL, HPIL+X/IO, I/R, 82143, 82163, 82162 -25,35,45,55,65,67,70,80
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I/R Printer module and the Plotter, Extended I/O, and/or Devel - TASP - 05-07-2015 02:53 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)