Issue with Defined User function (in FW 7820)
05-15-2015, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2015 09:36 PM by Arno K.)
RE: Issue with Defined User function (in FW 7820)
Hello Salvo,
I must admit that I had a similar problem with some cas-vars after the update, they had been fourier_an, fourier_bn and fourier_cn, their names were gone, the value (the program) still there, it were invalid objects, I could easily get rid of them on the calculator as well as in the emulator using SHIFT-mem and delete, as they had no name purge couldn't be used.
As I am very pragmatic I ususally believe in some of the rules by Murphy, on top of them: What can happen will happen. So I have not only backups of the contense of my prime and the virtual calc, each program file sits in a folder on my harddisk (and another copy on a micro-SD). So I have no problem doing a hard-reset.
Well, I think you can't easily manage this, as you are desperatedly looking for help. What about making copying all files from the calc to the ConnKit, hard-resetting the calc and then playing back the copied files one by one to see, which file was causing these Problems.
Arno
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Issue with Defined User function - DrD - 05-14-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Issue with Defined User function (in FW 7820) - Arno K - 05-15-2015 09:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)