Hot Deal on the HP 30b calculator
01-11-2014, 01:14 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2014 02:30 PM by Michael de Estrada.)
Hot Deal on the HP 30b calculator
I recently bought a WP 34S from Eric Rechlin (hpcalc.org), which is based on the now discontinued HP 30b calculator. I decided to get a spare HP 30b for possible future experimentation, and discovered a great deal on eBay for only $9.95 + shipping for a new complete HP 30b "out of box". The seller is eldoradotrading, which is the eBay store for The Bach Co. (Larry Bach). I was a bit skeptical given the low price, so I first bought just one to see if it was truly new, and once it arrived everything seemed perfectly new and complete. It even included the adhesive keyboard programming overly, unused and new. So, I placed an order for four additional items, which arrived today and are also as advertised. IMO, this is an exceptional value for a fully programmable RPN capable HP calculator with a full array of financial, statistical and mathematical functions. If you really feel the need to get it packaged in its original blister pack, it's available for an additional $9. Domestic shipping is $5.95 for the first item and $2.50 for each additional item, but unfortunately rates are much higher for international shipping. I plan on deploying these calculators around my house, as well as my garage work bench and car glove compartment to replace an assortment of cheap non-hp calcs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hot Deal on the HP 30b calculator - Michael de Estrada - 01-11-2014 01:14 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)