air traffic control program for Tandy model 102
05-26-2015, 06:21 PM
RE: air traffic control program for Tandy model 102
(05-26-2015 11:52 AM)Don Shepherd Wrote:  
(05-26-2015 02:34 AM)BobVA Wrote:  Cool!

(If you haven't found it already, Club 100 is an excellent resource for the Kyocera portables like the M102. )

Bob
Thanks Bob.

Yeah, I know about that site, it has a treasure trove if information about these early laptops from Radio Shack. The fellow who started it apparently died. There is another fellow who has taken over for him, but he has not replied to my requests to buy some things from the site. He did eventually contact me months after I ordered something to see if I was still interested, and I said yes, but then he disappeared again. Oh well.

But it is a good site for information.

Don

I wonder if some place like Digikey or Jameco sells the appropriate RAM chip for upgrading a 102. I remember ordering a bunch of bare 128 KB chips from Jameco in the late '90s to upgrade an Apple IIgs memory expansion board.

I'd also like to build a cassette cable, but all the Radio Shacks are dying out, and the ones that aren't don't carry the appropriate 5-pin DIN connectors anymore. Seems appropriate to buy TRS-80 parts at a Radio Shack, you know?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: air traffic control program for Tandy model 102 - Dave Britten - 05-26-2015 06:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)