Astro Lab 4 (Equinoxes and solstices!)
06-30-2015, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2015 06:10 PM by salvomic.)
RE: Astro Lab 4 (Equinoxes and solstices!)
(06-30-2015 05:59 PM)Marcel Wrote:  Hi Salvomic!
My way to see it is simple, Astro Lab will do the calculate part and other apps will show the results. This is not bad but the user must change the apps. It will be more simpler if we can change the apps by the program.
Marcel

I hope we could find a way to do that, but for now it's already good so.
I've "copied" some part of your method, even to unify the style of program and app, so the user can use them together and have a nice experience from this use.

PS: I need your help with transit function: for now by me it gives precise (almost precise) results with Sun, relatively precision with Planet, and a strange "random" erro of ±10-15 min with rising or setting of the Moon, but not always. Sure I made some error (and for now I'm simplified a bit, don't using interpolation); maybe you can see the error first than myself ;-)
(I'm using the book of Meeus, pag. 97-99 for this purpose)
Then I'll pass to perigee/apogee and other things...

What a pity we haven't astrological/astronomical symbols in the Prime, however Smile

Have a nice starred evening!

Salvo

∫aL√0mic (IT9CLU) :: HP Prime 50g 41CX 71b 42s 39s 35s 12C 15C - DM42, DM41X - WP34s Prime Soft. Lib
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Astro Lab 4 (Equinoxes and solstices!) - salvomic - 06-30-2015 06:07 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)