Is there an escape sequence for Unicode characters?
08-27-2015, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2015 01:09 PM by StephenG1CMZ.)
RE: Is there an escape sequence for Unicode characters?
(08-27-2015 07:18 PM)Tim Wessman Wrote:  
(08-27-2015 07:15 PM)StephenG1CMZ Wrote:  But when I do shift/char I can see (after scrolling down), select and print a domino - it's just when entering the hex number I'm having a difficulty.
Perhaps the shift/char table has something that looks like a domino but at a different number?

In the bottom right corner of the chars browser (just above the OK menu key) you have both the hex and decimal. So either use the top one in the form of #<top>h, or just the bottom one as written, or #<bottom>d if you so desire as input to the CHAR command.

Thanks - that works. Using the number Shown on the table displays the symbol. For whatever reason the domino number wasn't the one listed in Wikipedia (page about dominoes, not Unicode). But I know Unicode has several instances of symbols.

Those numbers are very small (I am using a small Android, less than 5in).
Any chance of a "magnifying glass" feature? That would also help with seeing the buttons more easily.
(Update: Android's accessibility magnification is sufficient)

Stephen Lewkowicz (G1CMZ)
https://my.numworks.com/python/steveg1cmz
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there an escape sequence for Unicode characters? - StephenG1CMZ - 08-27-2015 09:09 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)