Pi Unleashed ... a very interesting book
01-25-2014, 08:15 PM
RE: Pi Unleashed ... a very interesting book
I've deleted all the posts here dealing with downloading a PDF or CD. In correspondence with Dave we felt it prudent to do so since we might be violating a copyright. While the book is no longer in print there's no evidence that the authors have made this available to the public. Dave received the following email of concern which prompted this action:

Quote:The thread with the adress: http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-462.html seems to me a problematic one. I'm from Germany and I don't know your language well and your right towards the copyright in usa, too. I don't want to offend anybody. Please have a closer look through the posts of this thread, because I don't want that this marvelous forum will be closed or someting similar (money penalties).
When I'm not right or have wrong attitude to this I beg your pardon. And I hope you haven to much work with this post of me.

I'm sorry to have started us down this path, hopefully I haven't offended anyone by removing the posts.

-katie

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pi Unleashed ... a very interesting book - Katie Wasserman - 01-25-2014 08:15 PM
RE: Pi Unleashed ... a very interesting book - Nina Scholz - 01-26-2014, 10:24 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)