newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
04-11-2017, 06:23 AM
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED February 21-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
JDW thanks for sharing, so I rephrase my question.

If I do install the newRPL, I do see that there are no cas commands, ok, but can I use the CAS module through menus? (I suppose no, so I suppose I will lose the cas module)

The same is for plotting, can I still use the plotting menus? (again I suppose no)
Also producing Grobs is helpful (once ahain, I see that so far are not handled), can I use the menus to call a grob? (again a suppose no)

In other words, for the missing newRPL equivalents of userRPL commands, is the system falling back to userRPL ?

In strict terms of programming I do need loops, conditionals, variables, a bit of basic math operations (numerical) and the dir structure. If this is provided, at least for programming, I'm gold.

The problem arise when I want to do some operations with the 50g that I currently do, so plotting, exporting grobs (of long formulas), equation writer, a bit of CAS. If those are nevertheless available, just not in the newRPL version, then that's ok.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED February 21-2017] Firmware for testing available for download - pier4r - 04-11-2017 06:23 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)