HP-41: New HP-16C Emulator available
09-07-2015, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2015 12:45 PM by Ángel Martin.)
RE: HP-41: New HP-16C Emulator available
(09-07-2015 10:36 AM)Paul Dale Wrote:  Given my experience with the 34S integer mode, I wonder how many differences there are from the 16C here. Of course, any that are found will be fixed rapidly I expect.....

You're assuming differences but perhaps will be surprised to see there aren't many... better check for yourself.

In principle we'll fix the bugs/errors when/íf they're found - i.e. the function reporting an incorrect result or creating issues - but not so the "differences" as explained in the manual. Some functions have been extended in their U/I, some have been modified for the better - needless to say that needen't any fixing.

(09-07-2015 10:36 AM)Paul Dale Wrote:  It is also interesting to see someone else's take on how to extend the 16C functionality -- the 34S extends it in a different way (different new functions, extra sign mode).

There are about 50 additional functions in the emulator above and beyond the original 16C set. That should give you an idea of the scope of the enhancements - without departing the original design. I wasn't aware of the "eXtra sign" mode on the 34S, will check it out...

"To live or die by your own sword one must first learn to wield it aptly."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP-41: New HP-16C Emulator available - Ángel Martin - 09-07-2015 12:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)