help my hpprime does not start [solved]
09-12-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: help my hpprime does not start
Hi,
thank all of you for your support,

To be honnest, I was very sad, yesterday night...
I buy that calc for my daughter. I'm a former hp48sx and gx users, and I loved it.
I knew that issues remain on hpprime, not nothing that a firmware upgrade can fix, so I was confident this device will become stronger. First I had to fight against teacher advices, also it's not on shelves store here... we were very exited to get it. But when we start to understand battery was dead... even my wife told to take casio 9750gii as advised...
I was so disapointed and... sad.
So, thank you for today proposals.

(09-12-2015 09:38 PM)Guenter Schink Wrote:  But eventually Primer should return the Prime to Amazon for an exchange. My experience with Amazon's (Germany) behaviour on exchange of defective goods is very positive.
This morning, I went to amazon, I found I can "return", but I wasn't interrested by refund. I didn't see "exchange", I may missed it.

After a while I had the idea to google defective phone number, and I found another one that can be called on monday (if it can help anyone, here it is : 0969 323 365) .

(09-12-2015 07:26 PM)Tim Wessman Wrote:  Please send me an email and your contact information. I really would like to recover that unit so we can examine it in detail to determine what went wrong.
That's nice from you, but shall I sent it to you in USA ?
I emailed you.

Best Regards.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: help my hpprime does not start - primer - 09-12-2015 11:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)