new program : FctBrowser [beta]
10-10-2015, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2015 09:38 PM by primer.)
RE: new program : FctBrowser [beta]
Hi,
(10-08-2015 02:43 PM)eried Wrote:  You shall include this in a custom code editor...
No, building a new editor is a too big project. I've already thought about, but there are too many things to do, and so few tools in language (literaly, here 13% of my code is only to create a simple "trim()" command that does not exist). It's impossible to reach same level of quality and performance, built-in editor is not made with HPPL.

My dream would be : someone from hp do add a function browser in the built-in editor. Of course, it would be something better than mine where you can navigate from a function to another, jump to function definition...
If not, I hope at least they will add few string commands that would make life better. (picking for ex from popular php trim, split, join, strpad...)

Quote:I've a idea for a feature that may take time to be built... too early to speak about
This idea was to extend FBrowser with a new feature, not trying to recreate the full hp prime programing environment Wink
Thank you for your message, but I'm not able to.

primer
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
new program : FctBrowser [beta] - primer - 10-08-2015, 12:03 PM
RE: new program : FctBrowser [beta] - primer - 10-10-2015 09:36 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)