HP-41CX for sale
10-26-2015, 07:46 PM
HP-41CX for sale
Hello everybody,

I would like to sell my HP-41CX, serial number 2617S20080.

You can see pictures at http://www.math-meets-machines.de/HP-41CX.zip

I bought this calculator in 1986 at GAO Computerhaus in Münster (bill included) for 670 DM when I was still at high school. I still don't know how I managed to save that much money at that time. Anyway, I loved it, but only used it for a couple of weeks. For practical reasons I then returned to my pocket size HP-11C that I still use every day. Unfortunately, in the brief time that I used the 41, the battery compartment fell down once. A small part broke off that I fixed with glue. Apart from that the calculator is in almost mint condition, see the pictures.

Included is what you see on the pictures: Calculator, pouch, Benutzerhandbuch Band I und II (German manuals), Kurzanleitung, two keyboard overlays, bill, some advertisement material: HP-41C Software Logiciel, Programmierbare Taschenrechner der Serie 10 / Taschencomputer der Serie 40 (I annotated some prices by hand), Taschenrechner, Peripheriegeräte, Software und Zubehör.

I would prefer to sell it to somebody from Europe because shipping and payment is easier. But if there are only requests from the rest of the world that is ok also.

I would also like to hand it over to somebody who gives it a good home and does not buy it to resell it immediately. So you can tell me why I should sell it to you.

The price is fixed at 200 Euro, shipping within Europe included.

Please send me an email message if you are interested. I will choose among the bidders randomly (using RAN # of the 11C) on November 8 unless somebody gives me a truely convincing reason why he should get it.

Best regards,

Thomas
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HP-41CX for sale - Thomas Puettmann - 10-26-2015 07:46 PM
RE: HP-41CX for sale - Dieter - 10-26-2015, 08:55 PM
RE: HP-41CX for sale - Thomas Puettmann - 10-26-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: HP-41CX for sale - Thomas Puettmann - 10-27-2015, 07:02 PM
RE: HP-41CX for sale - Thomas Puettmann - 10-27-2015, 07:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)