HP50g forums / community is there such alive?
11-02-2015, 09:16 PM
RE: HP50g forums / community is there such alive?
(11-02-2015 03:28 PM)Han Wrote:  Much of the activity related to the HP50G has come and gone (much of it on comp.sys.hp48) In fact, there was word some while back the that HP50G may be discontinued.
Unfortunate, but kind of expected. Haven't never used USENET mailing lists, totally not known part of web for me.

(11-02-2015 03:56 PM)Jake Schwartz Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 02:48 PM)Vtile Wrote:  I actually just noticed that the hpcalc.org is actually a part of some business or other way around.

HPcalc.org is not actually part of any business...it is Eric's volunteer activity to aggregate/curate what is sent to him and make it available to the user community all in one place.
Ah, ok I stand corrected. Great resource it is, but kind of hard to explore inside the "calc families".

A question: Is there somewhere floating around a "Cheat Sheet" of HP50g UserRPL commands and functions, grouped by usage? Ie. String manipulation, Number manipulation, communication, graphics etc.. ? Given that there is something like 700 commands&functions it is not the most forgiving task to try to search them a quick way from AURMv2. Asking this because if not, I think I need to create one while I work through the "learning phase" of the userRPL. The calculator kind of have one build in, but it is only partial.

Another question: Do I have understood correctly that UserRPL doesn't have GOSUB / GOTO & LABEL commands?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP50g forums / community is there such alive? - Vtile - 11-02-2015 09:16 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)