Again a question !
11-11-2015, 09:31 AM
RE: Again a question !
As far as I know, all the phpBB forums mostly use the same tags.

Put [quote] and [/quote] around a part you want to quote. If you want to put who wrote it, do for example [quote="brickviking"] (and still end the quote with [/quote]). These are nestable.

For a section of pre-formated code, put [code] and [/code] around it, and it will force monospacing and preserve your intensional extra spaces.

To put something in bold, put [b] and [/b] around it. To put it in italics, put [i] and [/i] around it. For underline, put [u] and [/u] around it. To make a link, put [url= before the url and put ] at the end of the url, then put the text you want to show for the link, then end it with [/url]. To add an image by URL, put [img] and [/img] around the URL.

For a bulleted list, put [list] and [/list] around it, and start each list item with [*]. You can have paragraph breaks within a single list item, before going on to the next list item. For a numbered or lettered list, start with [list=1] or [list=a] for example. You can also use [list]...[/list] to indent a whole section, without using [*]. [list]...[/list] is nestable too.

There are others, but you get the idea. These are helpful if you want to do something that's not clear how to do with the icons at the top.

http://WilsonMinesCo.com (Lots of HP-41 links at the bottom of the links page, http://wilsonminesco.com/links.html )
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Again a question ! - ggauny@live.fr - 11-10-2015, 07:19 PM
RE: Again a question ! - brickviking - 11-10-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Again a question ! - ggauny@live.fr - 11-10-2015, 09:45 PM
RE: Again a question ! - ggauny@live.fr - 11-10-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Again a question ! - Thomas Klemm - 11-11-2015, 04:15 AM
RE: Again a question ! - Garth Wilson - 11-11-2015 09:31 AM
RE: Again a question ! - Csaba Tizedes - 11-13-2015, 05:33 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)