Swissmicros: it's time for the DM41L
12-05-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: Swissmicros: it's time for the DM41L
(12-05-2015 02:08 AM)Den Belillo (Martinez Ca.) Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 12:03 AM)Guenter Schink Wrote:  It would really be breathtaking if it had the full x-memory and if all the modules available elsewhere could be loaded into RAM and arbitrary configured like in the CL.

Günter

Michael, some work is waiting still Smile

Günter;

Or maybe a functionally unlimited main memory, with any applicable x-functions and at least the 'store data file' instruction from the I/O module, usb, plus a multi line screen. Oops. I think i just described the 43s.

I know that a five line 14 segment screen is just too much to ask for, but wouldn't that be pretty?

See you in Vancouver. - den

Nice try Den Smile

but seriously, having the full size x-memory doesn't sound to exotic. It was once available in the DM-41cc. Unfortunately Michael had to remove it due to software issues.

Concerning the availability of all the modules or ROMs we see the solution Monte has provided. So in theory it could be possible in the DM-41L too. Perhaps Michael could license the software necessary from Monte and add some flash memory Smile

Günter

There were no news about Vancouver recently. Let's keep our fingers crossed it will happen there!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swissmicros: it's time for the DM41L - Guenter Schink - 12-05-2015 10:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)