Plastic (or Aluminum as you want) case for NP-25
12-16-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: Plastic (or Aluminum as you want) case for NP-25
(12-16-2015 04:05 PM)Waon Shinyoe Wrote:  I've received the free NP-25 from Chris Chung weeks before. Many thanks to Chris!
Then I found it was a little bit awkward to use NP 25 since it's only a PCB. So I decided to make a case for it. And this is the result! The case was machined by CNC with sloping surface on the edge and thus fits quite well in hand. The assembly is also simple: Just push the NP-25 PCB into the case. I make it tight @25℃, which means under most condition it's tight enough.

Somehow the project look so much better w/ your case. Must be the lighting when you took the photo. Smile

Did you use stl file for CNC? I recently acquire a 3D printer. It's also the reason why there is no NP-41 updates, been playing w/ 3D stuffs. So a brief update until I put something on the NP-41 thread. I got new PCBs and hot air station. Managed to toast another processor (again!), did another one, w/ the charge pump issue fixed, the contrast is amazing good for a 6MUX LCD. Anyway, I will post photo on the NP-41 thread.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plastic (or Aluminum as you want) case for NP-25 - Chris Chung - 12-16-2015 09:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)