TERMINAL view still does not work
01-19-2016, 05:15 PM
RE: TERMINAL view still does not work
I have several programs that use PRINT() to terminal, for output. I have a few programs that require more 'control' than the terminal mode provides, and for those I use graphics mode commands, based on grobs.

Realizing that there is no scroll mode, per se, my current goal is to just manage the terminal content using the page mode constraints. Until a more robust terminal mode can be provided, I 'd prefer to remain status quo, without further interim, or temporary, changes to the terminal feature. This will help keep consistent operation between existing and future programs; some of which get called upon to work together, as sub programs, for a larger project.

If more control than is provided in the existing terminal set is required, advanced users might be able to create a suitable user "terminal" program using the various, pixel based, commands. I have more than one Prime calc, which are used in different physical locations, and it helps if operations can remain as consistent as possible.

-Dale-
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TERMINAL view still does not work - DrD - 01-19-2016 05:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)