Perfect Programming PDA/Palmtop/Calc
03-27-2016, 03:45 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2016 04:21 AM by BASICProgrammer.)
RE: Perfect Programming PDA/Palmtop/Calc
Thanks for all the help so far. From what I have gathered, I think I should consider working with the HP 95lx through 200lx range according to what I can afford. I already have a calculator at top specs for various programs that cover numerous algebraic functions and graphical regions. I guess I was looking for something more development oriented. Having new gained knowledge of knowing I can add in ide's is like a miracle. I also like its design with the 90's aesthetic and how it's DOS 3.2 (I believe atleast for 95lx) because from what I heard, DOS 4 was a mess. However, I will look into the app you have suggested, as well because I might have difficulty with serial ports, but worst case scenario, I use my windows 2000 if most modern computers don't have serial ports. Python is a popular if not major language worth learning so I'll check if there are any versions of it that are DOS compatible and also look for particularly cheap ipods. Sorry for droning on and thanks for the suggestions. I think I know what I want but I'll keep an open mind. I'll also keep an eye on the hp 71B for its superiority to most BASIC device since you mentioned it. Sadly, it is wait out of what I can afford with my own money so it might not be an option because ebay prices now are particularly expensive. Thank you, gentlemen.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perfect Programming PDA/Palmtop/Calc - BASICProgrammer - 03-27-2016 03:45 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)