Classic, Woodstock and Spice Emulators
09-20-2016, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2016 10:29 PM by Dieter.)
RE: Classic, Woodstock and Spice Emulators
(09-20-2016 08:58 PM)PANAMATIK Wrote:  Here it is! Smile HP-19C Now you can also define PRINTCOLOR! Red thermo paper should be no problem. "ContinuousMemory" will be saved on exit. Printer output will be appended to "Printer.log" file.

Works great. the logfile cannot be accessed (and viewed) as long as the emulator is running, but that is a minor problem.

The printout now is nicely aligned – much better than before. It seems to come close to the printout of a real 19C. Especially if you use a different printer font: as already mentiod I found a very nice one (Receiptional Receipt) that matches the real thing quite closely. The only remaining problem with most fonts (i.e. all I tried except Courier New) is the line spacing. This could be solved by the settings in the current KML file: simply divide the height of the print area by the number of print lines (...+1) and set the line spacing to this value. So if the printer area is 180 pixels high and 9 lines are printed, the line spacing is 180/(9+1) = 18 pixels.

You really should try this special printer font. I think it looks great. ;-)

Dieter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Classic, Woodstock and Spice Emulators - Dieter - 09-20-2016 10:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)