New Acron RPN Calculator for Android
06-21-2016, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2016 12:56 PM by Maximilian Hohmann.)
RE: New Acron RPN Calculator for Android
Hello!

One bug report: My Andoid phone (Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime) is set up for European/German number and time formats. I guess this is the reason why this calculator seems to be unable to generate a decimal point on my phone. The "." is not recognised as a decimal sepator and I can only get whole numbers.

Otherwise the concept is interesting like the others already said. On my phone there is a very pronunciated latency between keystrokes and display, together with a lack of tactile feedback I find it difficult to enter more than a few digits (*). And, as already written, I would wish to have a storage register and a "constant memory" function on a useful device.

Regards
Max

(*) You might want to have a look at "RPNplus" (http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-6271.html) to see what zero latency and tactile feedback look like on an Android phone.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Acron RPN Calculator for Android - Maximilian Hohmann - 06-21-2016 11:15 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)