Help in choosing a new calculator
09-19-2016, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2016 02:37 PM by bhennink.)
RE: Help in choosing a new calculator
Hi Marco,
I will certainly try again if I can get used to RPN with an 48 emulator on my phone.Rules of entering are a bit different and juist typing an eqution and '= 'to see the result is just more easy to check what I calculate.

But anyway I still want a real calculator with proper keys Smile

Just discovered a colleague in an other building who has a 50G which he does not use much. I will can to borrow this and give it another try. Strange thing is he never used with the solve function. (only as standard calculator which is killing a fly with a canon) So he cannot help me
I have to go on a trip tomorrow so I do not have much time this coming week but after that I will sure try.

But how can I store an equation in algebaric mode . I can enter an equation . I can solve it but in which stage do I STO it
I open EQW:

Enter an equation (it is visible in reverse

Now I cannot enter STO.

When I press enter it starts solviig the equation

In the top line I see the equation and the lines below the variables.

Here on the top line: I press STO and an name -> invalid syntax.

If I start editting here and press sto I can enter a name, ->invalid syntax.

Maybe I just had a malfunctioning one or bad luck while trying. I was also a bit in a hurry because of my running project and breaking down of my 27S. I washed the keypad with alcohol and it is functioning again but of course that is only temporary.
Like applying contact spray on a switch.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help in choosing a new calculator - bhennink - 09-19-2016 01:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)