New Version 2016 10 17. Rev:10638
10-23-2016, 10:57 AM
RE: New Version 2016 10 17. Rev:10638
compsystems,

Tim, and Parisse are saying what I have been thinking as well. I understand your enthusiasm for detail, but if you step back a bit, and consider what the Prime calculator represents ... from a higher level perspective... it might be useful. A tremendous amount of work, on-going evolution by several highly qualified folks, for a purpose-defined market, with a lot of external manufacturing demands; are embedded in this device. Tim, Parisse, and several others have responded very well, to all of the market constraints. They have welcomed constructive feedback, responded with product fixes, and captured suggestions for future development, as best I could reasonably hope.

Take a moment and scan through your previous posts, realizing that your readers include several subject matter experts, with many years experience. If you discover something the calc is designed to do, but doesn't do it, (or properly), if you could briefly summarize the issue, and include an example, I know I would appreciate that format, and would respond back if I felt I could contribute something useful.

Watching the prime evolve is interesting, but I quite well have enjoyed the $125 I spent for the HC, in its almost daily usage for both educational and real world problem solving.

Thanks,

-Dale-
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New Version 2016 10 17. Rev:10638 - tgallo - 10-22-2016, 06:18 AM
RE: New Version 2016 10 17. Rev:10638 - DrD - 10-23-2016 10:57 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)