Quadratic Explorer App
11-14-2016, 12:17 PM
RE: Quadratic Explorer App
(11-14-2016 06:03 AM)cyrille de brébisson Wrote:  Hello,

[...]
However, the view will not become interractive with the user until the program completes...

Unfortunately, there is no way, at this point in time, for you to programmatically start the view, let the user do something there and then continue your program when he is done.

Is this true for ALL applications including Geometry?
I'm currently writing a program that computes coordinates of 2D points that I want to draw (as well as segments joining them) in the Geometry App to simulate the rotation of a cube, knowing that these computations (ccordinates conversion during roation) are based on x and y coordinates of a point on the Geometry view, moved by the finger (as "sliders").
At the end, horizontal and vertical movements of the finger on the screen wezre supposed to pilot the rotation of the pseudo 3D cube, in an interactive way.

I was able to have these conversions writen in the Symbolic view of the Geometry App at the time there I considered one single rotation, but since I want to have two at the same time, equation get too long and this is the reason why I wanted to write them in a program.
How should I proceed then?

Kind regards.
Jean-Michel.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Quadratic Explorer App - compsystems - 11-10-2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Quadratic Explorer App - Carlos295pz - 11-10-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: Quadratic Explorer App - Jean-Michel - 11-14-2016 12:17 PM
RE: Quadratic Explorer App - compsystems - 11-21-2016, 09:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)