HP 75 - GLOBALS file anyone?
11-24-2016, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2016 04:09 PM by Martin Hepperle.)
HP 75 - GLOBALS file anyone?
HI,

I am setting up a process to assemble HP 75 LEX files on Everett Kasers HP 85 emulator, extracting the assembled code from the LIF image, add the HP 75 header and finally writing the result to a LIF image to be used with e.g. PIL box or LIFUTIL and a real HP 75.

I have also started the tedious work of typing in global addresses for the HP 75 ROMs that would go into the GLOBALS file. So far I have all from the ROM0 and a few additional ones.
I found extensive entry point lists in the PPC CoJ (unfortunately rather poor scans) and also selected addresses in the handful of assembler source files for the HP 75 (most are for the Forth assembler) in PPC-J and DATAFILE.

I have also taken apart the NOMAS PDF documents, split the quadrants and reassembled the individual pages to be more easily readable.

Now I was wondering whether someone might already have such a list of HP 75 ROM entry points in machine readable form?

Martin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HP 75 - GLOBALS file anyone? - Martin Hepperle - 11-24-2016 11:47 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)