Something like an OmniBook 300, but smaller?
12-09-2016, 02:39 AM
RE: Something like an OmniBook 300, but smaller?
(12-09-2016 12:01 AM)Dave Britten Wrote:  Maybe I'll try flashing back to 4.4.4 stock to see how it handles. Though I sort of remember having issues with it trying to auto-download the 5.0 update, and getting wake locks when I attempted to prevent that. It's definitely not very useful with the current 5.0-based Cyanogenmod, however.

I was initially worried that it would try to automatically update. But I haven't had it try to update at all. Not sure if I turned something off or not. But I make sure I never intentionally do a System Update.

I've been tempted to buy a 2013 version, since I understand that it is somewhat faster than the 2012 version. I just wish Google would bring out the next version tablet. I love the Nexus 7 and it's form factor. I had a 10 inch Acer Tablet, but found that I didn't like that size tablet. Even though I could do more with it due to the larger screen, I just never enjoyed holding it for long periods of time.

Bill
Smithville, NJ
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something like an OmniBook 300, but smaller? - Bill (Smithville NJ) - 12-09-2016 02:39 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)