Poll: Are Swiss Micros calculators well-made?
low
medium-low
medium
medium-high
high
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Swiss Micros makes HP 'act-alikes' - programmable
09-26-2018, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2018 04:24 PM by edryer.)
RE: Swiss Micros makes HP 'act-alikes' - programmable
Just received my DM-16L (to complement my HP-16C and DM-16(CC)) and have to say it is absolutely FANTASTIC.

It might not be the thing to say but I find it easier to use than the HP-16C, prefer the clicky keyboard over the velvet smooth HP-16C (nice of course) the LCD more legible (esp. with the changeable fonts) and the build as good or indeed better than the HP-16C. Of course it is much faster as well!

So, day to day now will use the DM-16L in my low level exploits, saving wear and tear on the original.

My DM-16(CC) I find quite hard to use... it is more I think a shirt pocket quick calculation device than a desktop daily use driver. I like it, but not nearly as much.

It really makes me think the DM-15L would be the ultimate Math calculating machine, it's on my thoughts because I think it would be sublime.

HP-28S (1988 US model), DM41X (2020)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swiss Micros makes HP 'act-alikes' - programmable - edryer - 09-26-2018 03:29 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)