HP-Prime: After so much whining...
01-08-2015, 05:51 AM
RE: HP-Prime: After so much whining...
Quote:Just to be clear, though, my comments were mainly directed at the folks that are responsible for handling the resources (be it financial or man-power) being put into (or withheld from) the calculator division.

What they don't consider are mid-and longterm effects their decisions have on other departments of the company. HP was always a no-brainer for me when dealing with technical solutions. To be honest:
After now realizing what is going on with the prime and realizing of it is treated by HP I will surely, of course think twice before getting any other HP product. How should I know that I won't be surprised what changed in different departments during the last years? Is quality still priority no. 1? Is it true what they advertise?
Of course no one will care what I think and do, but there are chances that negative reputation has its impact on a company. I know some industries here where the managment is aware that their quality must not be lowered at all costs - no matter if some brilliant brain at HP would tend to save some money on quality, because if people see that there is no difference compared to the competitors there would be no way to stand next to the cheapest alternatives....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HP-Prime: After so much whining... - jebem - 02-28-2014, 07:45 AM
RE: HP-Prime: After so much whining... - Angus - 01-08-2015 05:51 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)