hp50g calculator equivalent on android (no emulators)
03-24-2017, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2018 11:39 AM by pier4r.)
hp50g calculator equivalent on android (no emulators)
Since here is a place with many people that care about calculators, I suppose someone checked the availability of good calculator programs on android (there was once a user posting a long list of those that used RPN).

Excluding emulators, that for me do not fit a touchscreen very well, which native application would you suggest that can match the abilities of the hp50g and runs on the device (so, no wolfram alpha)?

The best that I found so far is handycalc , but it matches the functionality of the sharp el506w, not of the hp 50g.

Update : it is impressive that after years of search engines and app stores (Google was a pretty good search engine already in 2005 and app stores started to be common in 2007) still some niche products are difficult to find through the store itself and a "community search" is more effective, like at the time of windows mobile 5 and 6 and Symbian s60.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
hp50g calculator equivalent on android (no emulators) - pier4r - 03-24-2017 08:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)