[question]userRPL, functions or (sub)subprograms and directories
12-13-2020, 04:19 PM
RE: [question]userRPL, functions or (sub)subprograms and directories
(03-29-2017 06:15 PM)pier4r Wrote:  Side note: Gerson if you will ever read this thread. You are a very prolific writer about user RPL programs and mathematical solutions, but as a reader of your code I see that you heavily use the stack (that is not easy to read nor debug) and you put almost no comments in your programs. So one is left debugging them to understand what happens. Could you put more comments in them? Would be great! :love:

Pier, sorry for the very belated reply, but this is the first time I ever read this post. You are indeed too kind when you say I “put almost no comments” in my programs. I actually put no comments at all, which is a really bad thing as I have a hard time when trying to understand my own programs only a few months later. In order to try to fix that, lately I have been adding algorithms in pseudo-code to my RPL codes, as in this recent thread:

https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/post-1394...#pid139476

Comment to every line of the RPL code would be be better, but at least we have an idea of what’s going on.

Best regards,

Gerson.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
about DIR END - pier4r - 03-29-2017, 06:15 PM
RE: [question]userRPL, functions or (sub)subprograms and directories - Gerson W. Barbosa - 12-13-2020 04:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)