Poll: Would you be interested?
Yes, I'd like a replacement connector
Not at this time, but it would be nice to have the option available
No thanks
[Show Results]

Poll: Any interest in an HP-41 CPU connector replacement?
05-08-2017, 11:27 PM
RE: Poll: Any interest in an HP-41 CPU connector replacement?
The new flex circuits have arrived!

To get your own, send me a PM with the address you wish the flex sent. Let me know how many flex and whether or not you want the offset material included. I'll respond with a Paypal link for payment via your member email (or via PM if you request). The price again is $8 per flex circuit, or $9 for the flex plus the offset material.

For orders with offset material, I'll include twice the length of material needed in case you fumble (it happens, for me at least). For each order I'll also include a single length of the hard offset material until my supply runs out. Who knows, there may be a situation where it proves handy to someone.

I'll post an article in a few days detailing the design with assembly instructions. You'll need some double-sided tape like Scotch Scrapbooking Tape or a glue stick to hold the offset material in place while (whilst?) you fold the flex over and place the CPU board on top.

Thanks!
~Mark

Remember kids, "In a democracy, you get the government you deserve."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll: Any interest in an HP-41 CPU connector replacement? - mfleming - 05-08-2017 11:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)