HP-71B: How to load and run a BIN file?
05-27-2017, 08:03 PM
RE: HP-71B: How to load and run a BIN file?
(05-27-2017 07:36 PM)Dave Frederickson Wrote:  Perhaps someone Mac savvy can step in here, since I got the impression that installing Windows is an option you'd given up on.

Thanks very much for your attention, Dave. As a last resort, I can go back and do the pyILPER installation on Windows 7 and run that as a virtual machine under Parallels on my Mac. This entire effort was initiated in order to move onto my Mac and not have to use Windows. If I cannot get it to go, and I see by other's posts that they have been successful with getting it to go on Macs, I guess that will be what I have to do.

It's a bit frustrating for me - I do not have good knowledge and capability of using the Macintosh system under the GUI, so I seem to be a bonehead and I don't fully understand all the steps involved with a statement like, "Get xyz installed...". But, I am trying to persevere.

On the bright side, I have pyILPER installed and doing the work of providing two drives and a display. That's great. Now, if I can only get the terminal working right in both directions, then I could type on my Mac as well as see the display!

Thanks again,
smp
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP-71B: How to load and run a BIN file? - smp - 05-27-2017 08:03 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)