HP-41 Android AMC OSX module CAT1
07-05-2017, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2017 04:34 PM by gjmcclure.)
RE: HP-41 Android AMC OSX module CAT1
(06-30-2017 09:15 AM)Jotne Wrote:  Thanks, I am som blinde Wink
They are all in .rom format, and go41cx does only load mod files.
Renaming amc-osx.rom to amc-osx.mod, did not help. go41cx will not mount it.

Yes, go41cx only accepts MODs, and even then it is VERY restrictive in MOD format/location, due to its use of slots versus generalized MOD loading. What I had to do to load Library#4 and AMC/OSX modules was to make my own MOD. I also didn't want to waste a slot, so I added two modules I consider essential for my work in creating new MODs.

My MOD includes Library#4 (at ROM location 4 of course), AMC/OSX (at ROM location 7), EVAL 1E (at ROM location 8), and WARP CORE (at ROM location 9). It hard codes these locations since that is the only way I could get it to load under go41cx. It will only load by using slot 1 (which covers ROM locations 8 and 9). I have included it in the ZIP file attached

These are the latest versions I have of these modules, I tried this MOD on my Android phone with go41cx, and it seems to behave as advertised (you get the CAT 1 behavior you expect). I hope this helps.

Oh, BTW, you need to turn off the internal Library#4 and OSX if you use this module... the one in go41cx is the wrong version of Library#4, and a back version of OSX.

Greg

.zip  OSX_BS4X7H_EVAL_WARP.zip (Size: 33.54 KB / Downloads: 13)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HP-41 Android AMC OSX module CAT1 - Jotne - 06-27-2017, 08:07 AM
RE: HP-41 Android AMC OSX module CAT1 - gjmcclure - 07-05-2017 04:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)