Native Numerical Integration and Root Finder on RPN-67/97
07-11-2017, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2017 02:13 PM by Ángel Martin.)
RE: Native Numerical Integration and Root Finder on RPN-67/97
(07-11-2017 01:43 PM)Willy R. Kunz Wrote:  I've just released new versions of my simulators RPN-67 and RPN-97. The main feature is an architectural change allowing me to add new functions and operations easily. The current release comes with more than 50 new commands, among them solving the quartic equation, solving linear equations in 1 to 9 unknowns, a prime number test, matrix operations and more. All of them are programmable, of course.

Above all, I've finally implemented numerical integration and a root finder, loosely patterned after the HP-34. I'd love to hear from the community if these functions work for you. Did I miss anything? Examples of use may be found here.

I'd also like to hear if there are still functions or operations you're missing on RPN-67/97. Any suggestions or wishes?
Please respond here or by using the contact link on my website.

Congratulations, what a beautiful and powerful simulator pair, you've raised the ante! It's worth buying an iPad just to have it ;-)

PS. Definitely an android version will be *great*.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Native Numerical Integration and Root Finder on RPN-67/97 - Ángel Martin - 07-11-2017 02:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)