HP 12c manufactured in Phillipines
07-22-2017, 12:03 PM
RE: HP 12c manufactured in Phillipines
(07-22-2017 06:05 AM)Keith Midson Wrote:  Here you go - my collection of 12C's. I don't recall having one that was made in the Philippines though.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/keithmidso...586986282/
Keith

Hi Keith,

I hadn't seen your post before my last reply. Somehow I had come across your collection before, it's very impressive. I don't think I'll ever be able to gather together such a large collection, but I'll be happy to pick up what I can.

I just bought an original 12c on ebay (australia) from a guy that use to work for HP; he is the original owner but just doesn't need it any more. It's a little beaten up but he says that it was the calculator that he carried "in the field" for a long time. I've just bid on a near perfect 19bii that he is selling as well, with it's original carry pouch and manual.
I'll have to ask him what he actually did for HP, he said he bought several of the clamshell HP's after his retirement, and said those were what he was using almost exclusively at work in his final years. I see that he just recently sold a 28c, a 620lx and an OmniGo100. So he has stayed loyal to HP's products for a long time. Makes me wonder what else he's got laying around his house...

Zac
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP 12c manufactured in Phillipines - Zac Bruce - 07-22-2017 12:03 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)