Called the community, to continue with the XCAS project.
10-03-2017, 06:48 PM
RE: Called the community, to continue with the XCAS project.
I have not asked BP to abandon his project, he says he will not improve for example the GUI, add more commands, improve manuals, help, etc., so I ask that an external group improve these parts especially the GUI, some errors that occur in Win are repeated in hp-prime.
BP is currently developing the online version and the version with xcas-python, and when I say that it has fulfilled its work is that for him it is sufficient with what it has done with some versions of Xcas, for example XCAS-timode. and even this version is not 100% compatible with the TI68k, with some small improvements it would be.

something that seems to me out of the logic of algorithmia is that to define symbolic variables, is required of the following sentence

local X; purge (x);

I requested an alternate command

symbs (x);

http://xcas.e.ujf-grenoble.fr/XCAS/viewt...=19&t=1866

=====

No he pedido a BP que abandone su proyecto, BP dice que no mejorará por ejemplo el GUI, agregará más comandos (ordenes), no mejorará manuales, documentacion, ni ayuda, etc., así que pido que un grupo externo mejore estas partes especialmente la GUI, algunos errores que ocurren en Win se repiten en hp-prime.
BP está desarrollando actualmente la versión en línea y la versión con xcas-python, y cuando digo que ha cumplido su trabajo es que para él es suficiente con lo que ha hecho con algunas versiones de Xcas por ejemplo XCAS-timode. e incluso esta versión no es compatible al 100% con el TI68k, con algunas pequeñas mejoras lo sería 100%.

Algo que me parece fuera de la lógica de la algoritmia es que para definir variables simbólicas se requiere de la siguiente sentencia

local X; purge (x);

Yo solicité un comando alternativo

symbs (x);
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Called the community, to continue with the XCAS project. - compsystems - 10-03-2017 06:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)